This week Rodger is joined by James Rogers, a freelance journalist who grew up in Huyton and now lives in New York.
After last night’s abject performance at Brighton they ask:
- Is that the end of European qualification for another season?
- What does that mean for summer recruitment?
- How many of the current squad are worth keeping?
- What’s the real issue with this squad?
- Physical fitness
- Mental toughness
- Tactical setup and flexibility
- Is Carlo skating on thin ice?
The Blue Half Podcast is also available on iTunes, Spotify and Castbox, where you can write a review, rate & subscribe.
Thanks for listening; do spread the word, let us have your feedback and, of course, give us a shout if you would like to be a guest on future episodes.
You can also follow The Blue Half Pod on Twitter.
Up the Toffees!